Step 14: Adding results
Published 2/1/17, 4:54 PM, by Aaron Bird
This tutorial will explain how to add results to your event. The process can be summarised as follows:
- Download the result sheet template (this should be used only for the purpose of uploading back to the website)
- Populate the result sheet template with a time (or distance), position and/or an indication if a rider was a DNS or DNF.
- Upload the result sheet template back into the website to be published on the website (after approval from a CTT admin).
Upon the results successfully being published on the website, the following actions will happen automatically:
- Participants will be alerted via email
- Participants will have their LTS updated (if applicable).
- Your event will be moved to an “archived” status
The event life cycle is now complete