Step 6: The event lifecycle
Published 2/1/17, 3:45 PM, by Aaron Bird
This tutorial provides an overview of the event lifecycle. The event lifecycle can be summarised as:
- Event Details: Edit details about your event. If the event is not yet on the main website, this maybe before district or the CTT have approved the event. This stage allows you to amend details about your event
- Approval: View the approval status of your event. If the event is not yet on the main website, this will show you the approval stage of your event. Green indicates the event has been approved, red indicates the event was not approved and yellow indicates the approval is pending. In 2017, all events will be fully approved
- Entries: View and manage participants who have entered your event. This stage allows you to accept or reject participants.
- Startsheet: Build the startsheet for your event. You may either choose to use the “online builder” or build thing offline using a spreadsheet.
- Results: Add the results for your event onto the main website (after CTT admin approval).